Universal Mobile Ads
15 ad networks for iOS & Android + AdMob mediation system
Universal Mobile Ads integrates the AdMob ad mediation system for iOS & Android which lets you serve ads to games from multiple sources. Mediation helps you maximize fill rate and increase monetization by sending ad requests to multiple networks to ensure you find the best available one to serve ads. Plugin supports 15 ad networks, of which some can be enabled or disabled in plugin settings. There are 3 ad formats available: Banner, Interstitial, and Rewarded Video. All features are available in C++ but also exposed to Blueprints. You can add callbacks which handle ads states like ad loaded, ad started, ad closed, etc.
- 15 ad networks supported (more coming soon).
- Some of these networks can be enabled or disabled in plugin settings.
- Supported ad formats: Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded Video.
- All features are exposed to Blueprints.
- Supports gameDNA installer. No more downloading SDKs and creating packages on your own!
- Out-of-the-box for mobile platforms: iOS & Android.
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full source code available on GitHub private repo!
- Compatible with iOS & Android (all-in-one)
- Easy plugin setup
- All future updates
- Support via e-mail
- Current version: 2.6.3
- Binaries compiled for Unreal Engine: 4.10 - 4.19
- Required Unreal Engine 4.10 or above.
SUPPORTED AD NETWORKS:
- Facebook Audience Network
- Google AdMob
- ONE by AOL
- Unity Ads
You can test this plugin in our mobile game CHASERS: