Last Revised: October 5, 2015
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically Through Out Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of Services, including the type of browser you use, access time, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information and time zone.
- Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which application you use and your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
- Consumption Information: We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience and see with areas and features of our Servicesup are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services using a third party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from apps stores when you download or update one of our applications.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Develop new Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
- Facilitate communications between players;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by gameDNA and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest of you;
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection to our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from other to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboard and requests to join multi-player games);
- In response to a request for information we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of gameDNA or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated information or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the setting you establish with the entity theta provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sugaring features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third party ad servicing and analytics technologies are integrated into our Services, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access our Services.
Our Services may also integrate third part Application Program Interfaces (APIs), which allow others to collect and process information about you, including your geolocation information, to provide you with tailored advertisements, offers and other content. You have the ability to control the collection and use of your geolocation information at all times. We will not allow third parties to access this information without your opt-in consent, and you may disable location-based services at any time by adjusting setting of your mobile device.
gameDNA takes reasonable measurers to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or achieved copies of information about you for a certain period.
Most device browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your device browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of certain features of our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications form gameDNA by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
Storage of Information
gameDNA will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with our Services.