MultiDex eliminates infamous problem with 64k methods and has the ability to make two dex files. It works out-of-the-box for the Android platform so no additional SDKs are needed. No more problems!
[dx] UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION [dx] com.android.dex.DexIndexOverflowException: method ID not in [0,0xffff]:65536 [dx] at com.android.dx.merge.DexMerger$6.updateIndex(DexMerger.java:502)
Looks familiar? You won't see this error anymore if you install the MultiDex plugin!
- Eliminates infamous problem with "64k methods"
- Ability to make two dex files
- Out of the box for Android platform
- No additional SDKs are needed
- Current version: 1.2.0
- Binaries compiled for: Unreal Engine 4.16
- Required Unreal Engine 4.14 or above.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS: