Mobile community project
Mobile Utils lets you integrate out-of-the-box mobile utilities for iOS & Android into an Unreal Engine 4 project. For example, it allows you to check an Internet connection and Google Play Services availability as well as get persistent Unique Device ID (you can identify users between application installations in order to, for example, store saved games in a cloud). This plugin is a mobile community initiative. Everyone can contribute and pull request with awesome new features to extend the editor and functionality of Unreal Engine 4.
We want to make a big mobile plugin with many features from community so feel free to make pull request! After review, if all is good, it will be merged into plugin. Thank you! :-)
- Checking internet connection availability
- Checking Google Play Services availability
- Getting persistent Unique Device ID
- Retrieving Auth Token from Online Subsystem
- Works with dev & shipping builds
- Out-of-the-box for iOS & Android
- Additional SDK included
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions
- Current version: 1.8.0
- Binaries compiled for Unreal Engine: 4.12 - 4.19
- Required Unreal Engine 4.12 or above.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS: