Google Analytics Provider
Google Analytics Provider integrates out-of-the-box Google Analytics into Unreal Engine project and is compatible with all platforms. It fully implements the Unreal Analytics Provider system so you can use all available features exposed by this, including Analytics Blueprint Library. It's useful for tracking events and screens, real-time sessions tracking, registering in-app purchases, user progression, automatic reporting errors, exceptions, crashes, etc.
- Four special nodes only for Google Analytics Provider plugin: Record Google Event, Record Google Screen, Record Google Social Interaction, Record Google User Timing
- Implements Unreal Analytics Provider system
- All features are exposed to Blueprints
- Supports gameDNA installer. No more downloading SDKs and creating packages on your own!
- Out-of-the-box for all platforms.
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions.
- Real-time sessions tracking (you can see who is currently playing your game!)
- Tracking events and screens
- Registering In-App Purchases
- Registering user progression
- Sending info about age, gender, location and interests
- Automatic errors, exceptions and crash reporting
- Automatic system info tracking (e.g. device, operating system, app version)
- Automatic caching events when user is offline and send them to Google Analytics when user is online
- Campaign measurement
- Social interactions
- User timing
- Custom dimensions and metrics
- And more features provided by Google Analytics
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full source code available on GitHub private repo!
- Compatible with all UE4 platforms (all-in-one)
- Easy plugin setup
- All future updates
- Support via e-mail
- Current version: 2.5.1
- Binaries compiled for Unreal Engine: 4.10, 4.11, 4.12, 4.13, 4.14, 4.15, 4.16, 4.17
- Required Unreal Engine 4.10 or above.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS: