Crashlytics integrates out-of-the-box automatic crash reporting solution for iOS & Android into an Unreal Engine 4 project. Thanks to it you can spend less time on finding and more time on fixing crashes. Crashlytics provides deep and actionable insights, a real-time crash reporting solution, information about the number of crashes and affected users, the exact line of code game crashed on, and notifications about crashes via e-mail. Plugin includes all needed tools like symbols uploader and application configurator.
- Real-time crash reporting tool
- Information about the number of crashes and affected users
- Provides the exact line of code your app crashed on
- Notifications about crashes via e-mail
- Works with dev & shipping builds
- Out-of-the-box for iOS & Android
- Additional SDK included
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects
- Works with Launcher & GitHub UE4 versions
- Current version: 1.4.0
- Binaries compiled for Unreal Engine: 4.13, 4.14, 4.15, 4.16, 4.17
- Required Unreal Engine 4.13 or above.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS: