Android Manifest Configurator
Android Manifest Configurator lets you configure AndroidManifest in an Unreal Engine 4 project using GUI in Project Settings. You can package separate versions for different configurations (smaller APK) and Google Play will automatically choose which one should be installed on a particular device. Plugin implements filters for texture compression, device screen & input, hardware type, device sensors, and more. More info about Filters on Google Play you can find on official Android docs.
- Filters for Google Play Store
- Filters for textures compression
- Filters for device screen & input
- Filters for hardware type
- Filters for device sensors
- Out of the box for Android platform
- Current version: 1.7.0
- Binaries compiled for Unreal Engine: 4.12 - 4.19
- Required Unreal Engine 4.12 or above.
Plugin is used in our mobile game CHASERS: